Not sure where to get your tax forms, we can help you with that!
At the Clayton Library, we offer several different services. One that you may not be aware of is helping you to get the tax forms that you need to do your taxes. We receive basic tax forms from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that are free to take while supplies last. Library staff are not authorized to provide tax assistance or specialized information to taxpayers.
If we don't have the form that you are looking for, please contact staff at 919-553-5542 for assistance or use our public computers to print out forms. Printing costs apply.
For this filing season, we will offer the following federal tax products:
- Forms 1040 and 1040-SR
- Instruction booklet for 1040 and 1040-SR
The IRS is sending out a very limited amount of forms this tax season. Additional forms may be available online through the IRS's website.
- IRS.gov/Forms - to view and download
- IRS.gov/orderforms - to order tax products to be delivered by mail
- 1-800-829-3676 - to order tax products to be delivered by mail
We do not receive North Carolina tax forms. Please visit nc.gov for more information on filing your NC tax return.
- NC Department of Revenue 1-877-252-3052