Term and Position:
- Council Member since December 2019; term expires in 2023
- Council Liaison to the Recreation Advisory Board
- Council Liaison to the Board of Adjustment
- Training Director for both White Oak Crossing & Garner Towne Square Chick-fil-A locations Garner, NC (current)
- Senior Hospitality Manager for Chick-fil-A in White Oak Crossing (promoted)
- Elected Board of Director Member for Johnston Charter Academy Clayton, NC (current)
- Lead Teller for Wells Fargo Bank Clayton, NC (former)
- Banker for Wells Fargo Bank Clayton, NC (former)
- Cashier, Team lead Food Lion Clayton, NC (former)
Why did you run for office?
One thing I know for sure is I love people! I love people so much that is has drove me to develop my career and knowledge around them. Becoming a servant leader has always and will always be my calling and purpose. I have been part of the Clayton family for around 14 years.
I ran for a multitude of reasons. First, Clayton’s vision and values align with my own. I knew that it was time to put my knowledge to work and become a voice for everyone. Second, by both running and being elected to council, I was given the opportunity to promote diversity in our town. I believe council should reflect its constituents to ensure all voices are heard in each part of our town. Lastly, but certainly not the least, our children are the future, and we should make ties and investments to ensure that we can confidently hand them the torch. At the end of the day, it is about making their futures brighter and current residents proud to call Clayton home.