Welcome the Town of Clayton, North Carolina

The Planning, Inspections & Engineering Departments review projects for compliance with the zoning code and help you better understand those requirements.

Looking for a Permit or Application?  Click here for our Planning Forms.     

Click to visit the zoning code or Unified Development Code (UDC).

Stone Ridge

There are a number of projects and processes that require permits or approvals, including starting a new business, new development, subdivision of land, modifying a building (commercial or residential), putting up a fence, or installing a sign.

REMEMBER - before you dig, always call 811!

Applications, Forms & Permits

All the applications and permits you need - at your finger tips!  Many things that need to be done in our community need a form or a permit.  If you don't see what you're looking for here, please check out our Forms & Fees page for additional forms and applications.

Administrative Amendment
Administrative Appeal
Conditional Use
Major Site Plan
Minor Site Plan
Owner's Consent Form
Road Name Approval
Signs - Permanent Sign Permit
Signs - Alternative Sign Plan Application
Special Event
Special Use
Subdivision - Final Plat, Minor Subdivision Plat
Subdivision - Major Subdivision (Preliminary Subdivision)
Subdivision - Recombination Plat or Exempt Plat
Temporary Sign Permit
Temporary Use Permit
Wastewater Allocation Request
Zoning Compliance 

Latest News
Video Gallery
© Town of Clayton All Rights Reserved